Real Estate For Today’s World
A For Sale sign and an Open House won’t cut it anymore! Today’s buyer’s are more tech savvy and informed than ever before and they demand information at their fingertips.
Today there is a plethora of venues with which to market a property and it’s important that your REALTOR® uses every means possible to get your home sold as quickly as possible for the best price possible.
While advertising your home in the local paper is a good start, today’s buyers are exposed to many sources of information and it’s your REALTOR’s® job to make sure that your home is everywhere they are. Today buyer’s search for homes in the newspaper, online using smartphones, tablets, computers; Google and other search engines, specialized apps, many social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter and much more.
Don’t list your home only to find that your home is buried in your representative’s website – your home is unique and it deserves to be marketed that way.
Your home deserves its OWN website!
Steve’s marketing plan puts more focus on YOUR listing rather than having your home be grouped in with all of the other listings.
Steve’s Marketing Plan includes:
- Listing your home on the WECAR MLS® system
- Listing your home on REALTOR.ca® (including open houses)
- For Sale lawn sign with your home’s “unique” internet domain name.
- Create a Responsive Custom Website for your listing (not just list the home on the agent’s website but it’s OWN website). A responsive website will provide users of all types of devices a great experience while increasing your ranking with Google.
- Create a custom domain for your listing (eg. 123anystreet.com)
- Create and run a Google AdWords campaign for YOUR listing
- Utilize social media to advertise your home (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more!)
- Advertise your property in the local newspaper
- Host Open Houses if applicable
- Use the newest technology in Key Lockboxes, allowing more flexibility in showings and allowing tracking of all showings.
- Create an InterBoard MLS® listing if applicable (eg. Toronto Real Estate Board)
- List your home on available 3rd party websites (eg. Amherstburg.com, Kijiji etc.)
Steve’s Customer Service Promise includes:
- Keeping you up to date on all showings including feedback
- Regular status updates as to your homes marketing performance:
- Track performance using Google Analytics tracking for your home’s unique website performance
- Track Google AdWords performance tracking for keyword/ad performance
- Track MLS® views/performance
- Perform regular CMA’s (Comparative Market Analysis) providing you with knowledge about competitive properties, recent sales data and what that means to you.
- Providing you with an “Online Portal” so that you can see at any time what’s happening with your listing.
- Maintaining constant communication with you regarding all aspects of your listing.
Contact Steve today for a Complimentary Home Evaluation and see how Steve can use Today’s technology to target Today’s Buyers and get your home SOLD FAST and for TOP DOLLAR!